Getting Started with ELK
Here is some basic Logstash config files that do cool things.
Don't forget to WATCH the repo for new config examples!
- Configs -- These are example configs to work with a specific log type
- Examples -- These are examples to use specific inputs/filters/codecs/outputs
- Holding -- Items to be organized, or samples that need to be created and placed in other categories
- Logs -- Logs used in the examples
- Snippets -- These are single bits that do cool things
- Tuturials -- A set of configurations that are a step by step example of how to do something.