Four months ago I have contacted the support and they told me it was a problem on their side, they have temporarily fix it (for the current commit).
Today I tried again
I deleted the gh-pages branch on github
git push origin --delete gh-pages
I deleted the gh-pages branch on local
git branch -D gh-pages
I reinitialized git
I recreated the branch on local
git branch gh-pages
I pushed the gh-pages branch to github
git push origin gh-pages
Works fine, I can finally update my files on the page.
- When I enter ssh-keygen -t rsa -C “email@example.com” in git it gives “Too many arguments” error
- fatal: could not create work tree dir 'scrumwala.git.': Permission denied
- git “fatal: .git/index: index file open failed: Permission denied”
- How do you keep track of your comments in issues on GitHub?
- cannot push to github: everything up-to-date
- GitHub: What is a “wip” branch?
- Github - remove issues entered in error
- How to completely remove an issue from GitHub?
- SSH Key - Still asking for password and passphrase
- Opening GitHub Issues using Template via ReST calls