So there are a lot of questions like this already, but I'm having the same error, not relating to cocoapods or info.plist, at least I don't think, because none of the solutions worked for me.
I just recently upgraded to Xcode 10.0, and building my react native app gives this error:
Multiple commands produce '/Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/appname-code/Build/Products/Release-iphoneos/appname.app': 1) Target 'appname' has create directory command with output '/Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/appname-code/Build/Products/Release-iphoneos/appname.app' 2) That command depends on command in Target 'appname': script phase “[CP] Copy Pods Resources”
How do I fix this error?
I fixed it by upgrading cocoapods to the latest version:
- Close Xcode project.
- Upgrade cocoapods to latest version - run "sudo gem install cocoapods"
- Follow steps here to remove existing pods
- Run "pod install" in the project directory
- error React Native CLI uses autolinking for native dependencies, but the following modules are linked manually
- Disable swipe gesture from opening the navigation drawer using react-navigation
- Crash when setting property in UIColor subclass
- Debugging React Native over adb tcpip
- Syntax error in LocationManager requestWhenInUseAuthorization
- uilongpressgesturerecognizer fire only once
- Rendering component before fetching data has been finished
- uitableview first and last visible cell color change
- Does UIPageViewController have to be full screen?
- y report errors in scenarios that were previously silently a
- which is selected using `xcode-select`. The command line to
- dout` if you’re using `xcodebuild`. The error is also pres
- currently specified by `xcode-select` or the `DEVELOPER_DIR
- target 'my-ios-app' do pod 'my_kotlin
- ools package by running `xcode-select --install`. (50266910)