So there are a lot of questions like this already, but I'm having the same error, not relating to cocoapods or info.plist, at least I don't think, because none of the solutions worked for me.
I just recently upgraded to Xcode 10.0, and building my react native app gives this error:
Multiple commands produce '/Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/appname-code/Build/Products/Release-iphoneos/appname.app': 1) Target 'appname' has create directory command with output '/Users/username/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/appname-code/Build/Products/Release-iphoneos/appname.app' 2) That command depends on command in Target 'appname': script phase “[CP] Copy Pods Resources”
How do I fix this error?
I fixed it by upgrading cocoapods to the latest version:
- Close Xcode project.
- Upgrade cocoapods to latest version - run "sudo gem install cocoapods"
- Follow steps here to remove existing pods
- Run "pod install" in the project directory
- How can i create a hamburger menu with Sub Menu inside
- Using a single handleInputChange method to for multiple input fields (React)
- preferredStatusBarStyle is not working [duplicate]
- Navigation bar with UIImage for title
- How to go from child UIViewController to parent UIViewController and from there to another child UIViewController
- Make react-native component blink at regular time interval
- missing private key in the distribution certificate on keychain
- How to enable/disable app permission using Appium?
- MKMapView crashes app when view controller popped