I don't know what happened. Elements items like buttons or segmented control are invisible in main storyboard. Cellphone is the same.
I put the image, of what I mean
It looks like you accidentally changed the view's (or window's) Tint Color to white. (Or you could even have turned it to Clear color, or no color at all.)
This would cause the text of the button or segmented control to be invisible, because it is white on white. The segmented control has a border but it would turn white too. So you wouldn't be able to see anything.
There are two places to look to fix this. Look at the Tint popup of your view controller's View in the Attributes inspector.
Also look at the Global Tint popup in the File inspector for the whole storyboard.
[EDIT It turned out to be the Global Tint.]
- preferredStatusBarStyle is not working [duplicate]
- missing private key in the distribution certificate on keychain
- Swift handle action on segmented control
- Duplicate Symbols for Architecture arm64
- error: Unable to resolve build file: XCBCore.BuildFile
- Unable to access Swift 4 class from Objective-C: “Property not found on object of type”
- Swift Pulse Animation
- How can I left align the text in an Angular Material stretched md-button?
- How to remove 'press button' effect and make button flat even on click
- Xcode freezes on startup while loading project