In this .aspx file I am getting a warning saying "Unterminated string constant". I've looked into the error and found that it means there is an open single or double quote somewhere. However, I do not have an open single or double quote, but it is still throwing the warning. Why?
The warning underlines the bolded portion below. Notice the bolded single quote at the end.
<input type="button" name="buttonCancel" class="btn btn-warning btn-sm" value="Cancel" onclick="window.location='pagename.aspx?aid=<%=VariableName%>'">
Yeah pretty painful. I think it has to do with parsing priority.
Here's another way to write it that won't throw the error.
<input type="button" onclick="<%="window.location=PageName.aspx?aid=" + VariableName%>"/>
- How can I print literal curly-brace characters in python string and also use .format on it?
- SELECT border in Chrome renders 3D
- Why doesn't nth-of-type/nth-child work on nested elements?
- Dynamically include array object variables in the HTML in Angular
- Finding all possible permutations of a given string in python
- I have problem with bootstrap buttons when resizing browser
- docker image not working or running properly
- Float left causes my input label to be on top instead v-align middle
- Retrive all stored values in local storage
- How to find a substring skipping N chars
- : Update the faq/windows.html to use the py command from PEP
- usually thought of as a string operation, there are cases w
- k/~louis/software/faq/q1.html Setting Environment var
- wserid-authentication-in-asp.net-web-sites.htm * https://g
- n HTTP request * get_html_translation_table \- Returns t