I´m building an app with equations and I have used a numeric keyboard but I want to have a decimal slot on it. The default is only numbers. How do you add a decimal input on that keyboard?
This is the code I use to get the numeric keyboard
.keyboardType = UIKeyboardType.NumberPad
Numeric keyboard with decimal
- Can't open Sqlite database in read-only mode
- How do i use array.filter to filter a class object based on a property?
- CoreAudio AudioObjectRemovePropertyListener not working in Swift
- How to implement “share button” in Swift
- What does “fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value” mean?
- Programmatically get height of navigation bar
- How do i dismiss the keyboard on return key from a UITextView
- check / uncheck the check box by tapping the cell in table view and how to know which cell has checked or unchecked
- How do I hide/show the right button in the Navigation Bar
- Error showing a UIAlertView in swift