I´m building an app with equations and I have used a numeric keyboard but I want to have a decimal slot on it. The default is only numbers. How do you add a decimal input on that keyboard?
This is the code I use to get the numeric keyboard
.keyboardType = UIKeyboardType.NumberPad
Numeric keyboard with decimal
- How do I safeguard that addChild(x) isn't added twice?
- Getting errors with building a List view in SwiftUI
- NavigationController in swift leads to a black screen
- App can not be installed via TestFlight: Registered maximum number of devices
- ScrollView gesture recognizer eating all touch events
- Command line “launch path not accessible”
- Failed to Load Resource, Plugin Handled Load on iOS
- Swift: Can't get UITextField to dismiss keyboard
- Programmatically get a Storyboard ID?
- iOS - watchOS App publishing issue CFBundleIdentifier collision
- y report errors in scenarios that were previously silently a
- ing the Swift 5 `Package.swift` `tools-version`. The new set
- EADME.md` and a `Package.swift` file inside the root directo
- ckage: // swift-tools-version:5.1 import
- at class with a single `.swift` file. Everything from your i
- newMethod API_AVAILABLE(ios(11), macosx(10.13)); @end
- number with the string `ios`. For example, the version stri
- und book, create a `main.swift` file. This file is where you