Many websites, for example html5 boilerplate use two spaces. Visual studio default projects such as ASP.NET MVC 3 use a tab. Will one become the standard way of indenting html?
I don't think there's a W3C specified standard. Since HTML strips out excess whitespace anyway, you should go with whatever you're most comfortable with.
- Table borders not showing correctly
- Prevent browser scroll on HTML5 History popstate
- Position absolute is not relative to its its parent CSS
- Why I can't do hover?
- Progress bar width animation in Bootstrap
- navigation bar overlapping content using pure css
- How to generate PDF using jsPDF and canvas?
- how to create elements that fill the line evenly to the end, like on img below?
- Transition stroke color to stroke gradient