Many websites, for example html5 boilerplate use two spaces. Visual studio default projects such as ASP.NET MVC 3 use a tab. Will one become the standard way of indenting html?
I don't think there's a W3C specified standard. Since HTML strips out excess whitespace anyway, you should go with whatever you're most comfortable with.
- How to put a button in a table and have it functional too?
- Where should I put <script> tags in HTML markup?
- Provide an image for WhatsApp link sharing
- HTML5 Full Screen Web Apps: No browser bars
- (bootstrap) Keeping a bit of vertical space between elements when they wrap?
- Webix UI - Unable to produce responsive resized component on screen resize
- How do I add Thousands separator to my html form
- How can I create a wavy shape like this in CSS?
- How to create dynamic HTML header
- How to Extract Table Data from Webpage using VBA