I have a small fasta file of DNA sequences which looks like this:
>NM_000016 700 200 234 ACATATTGGAGGCCGAAACAATGAGGCGTGATCAACTCAGTATATCAC >NM_000775 700 124 236 CTAACCTCTCCCAGTGTGGAACCTCTATCTCATGAGAAAGCTGGGATGAG >NM_003820 700 111 222 ATTTCCTCCTGCTGCCCGGGAGGTAACACCCTGGACCCCTGGAGTCTGCA
1) How can I read this fasta file into R as a dataframe where each row is a sequence record, the 1st column is the refseqID and the 2nd column is the sequence.
2) How to extract subsequence at (start, end) location?
NM_000016 1 3 #"ACA" NM_000775 2 6 #"TAACC" NM_003820 3 5 #"TTC"
- suspicious data structure change in r when making a list of two arima models
- Managing argument input value usage inside an R function
- Seeking Functions in a Package
- How to split a string from right-to-left, like Python's rsplit()?
- Replace multiple strings in one gsub() or chartr() statement in R?
- I turn some Python codes into R format, but the output is different
- How to solve set of equations for two unknowns using R?
- Deleting reversed duplicates with R
- R install packages from Shell
- R, how to create a binary relation matrix from a list of strings?