I am trying to do something very general case that is:
I am maintaining my project tasks in Excel, my Excel contains,
No, TASK, START-DATE, END-DATE, DUE-Days, STATUS
1, task1, 01/05/2019, 4/05/2019, -5, Completed Due-days(-5) =D1-TODAY
By using conditional format, if due-days is less than 0 then I am making that Due-days cell(D1) background color as Red. Till here I did and working fine.
But what I have to do is, even it's due-days are less than zero, if the task status(F1) is completed. I have to make the background color of D1 as Green.
I need to add one more condition to that conditional format, but I am not able to find any such option. How can I do this in Google Sheets?
- How to check if a string contains an element from a list in Python
- How do I set up an if statement to use an array of conditionals as input in python
- How to divide an alphabetical list into 3 column alphabetical list
- How to simplify a repetitive function
- Creating a formatted, ordered pair in a single cell using Google Sheets functions
- Check if a value is within a range of numbers
- List of 'if' switches anywhere?
- How to change the textview sequentially once the data inserted in database android
- Change cell value on button click to column value based on a criteria