The title talks by itself. Where is APCu data stored? Hard disk or RAM?
APCu use RAM as data store .
It store cache in the PHP shared memory .
Is APCu data stored in hard disk or ram?
- Error install pecl/raphf and propro
- laravel - blank page generated on call to view
- Laravel file_put_contents error on shared hosting
- Why can't we delete an initialized pointer?
- How to get selected month in jQuery full calendar?
- How to check if a file has changed?
- Using _crtBreakAlloc to find memory leaks - identifier “_crtBreakAlloc” is unidentified
- Can't get data from JSON file after modifying it
- Can't retrieve data from stored procedure that has insert or other than select query inside of it even though the final result is still select
- Doctrine entity object to array
- ns and Information * phpdbg — Interactive PHP Debugger
- php:// php:// — Accessing various I/O streams Descri
- QL Native Driver manages memory different than the MySQL Cli
- accessed by calling the phpinfo() function. Accessing Conn
- first PHP script: hello.php * Example2 - Get system infor
- ecially when it comes to memory usage, as the driver uses th
- n to and read from. `
- | No Uses PHP's native memory management system (e.g., fol
- (), exif_imagetype() * memory_get_peak_usage() \- Returns
- affected by settings in php.ini. Although the default APCu