I'm trying to set up an Angular Workspace and would like to know if it's possible to run the "ng generate application" command to a sub-directory within the projects folder.
I've already tried running it like the "ng generate component" command where you just specify the path like "ng generate component main/sub", but it doesn't seem like "application" has that option.
- Show displayName in Angular 8 from Firebase
- Unexpected token S in JSON at position 0 from Spring response
- How to install npm package while offline?
- Checking version of angular-cli that's installed?
- Can I add custom middleware to the dev server in an Angular CLI app?
- How to configure gzip in angular cli project hosted in IIS
- Angular: How to navigate to child route from parent component by using navigate method
- How to add static content to my horizontal angular mat-table?
- Router link works fine with html but not in TS file
- Angular 8 error '[object Object]' of type 'object'. NgFor only supports binding to Iterables such as Arrays