Not sure if you checked this out: https://www.scirra.com/ But it says here that you can develop for Windows, iOS, Android, Blackberry.
Here are a list of games made with Construct 2: http://www.scirra.com/arcade
If you're still unsure about the engine, I recommend running simulators for each OS on your PC (using Virtual Box or etc..)
- Part of JS code prevent form submitting and saving in database
- Cross-Domain Request without CORS or JSONP
- How to fix: TypeError: document.querySelector(…) is null
- How to implement Promise.race() with async/await
- How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- How to get selected month in jQuery full calendar?
- What if Chrome dev tools mobile not real?