What is the best (most practical) way to use Google Analytics trackevent for tracking "pageviews" in a single-page web app? trackevent takes four arguments: CATEGORY, ACTION, LABEL, VALUE. The last two are optional. Which field should I use for the view title? A "view" in a single-page web app corresponds to a page in a normal web app.
I can see two options:
1) trackevent('Navigation', 'View title'); 2) trackevent('Navigation', 'Click', '', 'View title'); trackevent('Navigation', 'Redirect', '', 'View title');
Of course one can do either, but which option is best when it comes to analyzing the data in Google Analytics?
- Require multiple times
- how to real time display input value to display to input name same with div id? or any other way?
- Weird behavior with objects & console.log
- Regex for extracting Data in a HTML string Multline
- Using react-native-maps to Change pinColor of MapView.Marker
- How can I access and process nested objects, arrays or JSON?
- React code splitting and server side rendering with System.import or require.ensure
- Using Node, how do I handle Data/End/Error events with Connect?
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'mData' of undefined