Since the latest release of VS Code, I get an error whenever I open a C# file (I have installed the csharp language extension, powered by OmniSharp). This is the error I get:
I tried uninstalling the extension and re-install it, same problem. I uninstalled the application altogether and reinstalled it - but when I do that, my extensions are still installed (for instance Python and reStructuredText were still there). I uninstalled yet again and deleted the
%USER%\AppData\Roaming|Local\Code directory. When I reinstalled, the extensions were still there.
How do I completely remove the installed extensions? I'd like to be sure I'm starting from scratch before opening a bug for the OmniSharp extension crash.
Turns out the extensions are stored under %USER%\.vscode\extensions. Deleting that gets rid of them.
For Windows :
Location of extensions for Linux/MAC:
- All of my .json files have problems loading reference/schema from schemastore.azurewebsites.net
- Debugger settings for Chrome in VS Code with Vue.js
- python self is not defined
- Visual Studio Code how to resolve merge conflicts with git?
- How I can make `ctrl + click` to go to definition in visual studio code editor for mac OS?
- Completely uninstall VS Code extensions
- Snippets within JSX tags in VSCode
- Disable JS validation on a line by line basis in VSCode
- How to include image as Markdown in Visual Studio Code?
- Visual Studio Code Search and Replace with Regular Expressions