I'm developing an application that uses Managed WiFi. Normally I would just add the .dll to the project, but this library comes as a regular VS project. How do I use it in my program? I tried adding Interop.sc and WlanApi.cs to my project, but WiFi classes are not recognised.
Just add the ManagedWifi project to your solution and then reference if from your main project (Add reference → Projects tab).
- Unable to request server because invalid or expired ssl - how to ignore?
- How to process a complete list of inputs with TPL Dataflow?
- Why does returning local array pointers work whenever I first iterate through the array?
- Override MVC Model Display Name Annotation with Custom Functionality
- Check for changes on a windows form before closing
- How to get params from authrizationhandler .net core
- Pattern for calling WCF service using async/await
- Problem with EF Core migration on Azure Function v2 on .NET Core
- Best Regular Expression for Email Validation in C#
- determine if file is an image