I am a front-end engineer, but recently I find a circumstance happen usually.
That is what we set by media query for RWD and everything seem good in Chrome dev tools to switch to iphone5, iphone6, but when I really use my iPhone, open such as Safari, or Google App (maybe Chrome mobile), the style just go away.
Now people use mobile device a lot, so how do you overcome this situation?
- JS Date&Time doesn't return anything
- Semi-transparent element with text which when scrolling, goes above one navigation bar, but below the other
- Destruct a string from split to named object
- Removing numbers and characters from a string
- Trying to set a grid out in 4x4, but getting a single column, and an 'invalid property type' error in the dev tools?
- Why does “inline-block” trim the space at the end inside the element?
- Change background color dynamically with animation using jQuery?
- Is there a way to assign a script custom attribute the value of a variable?