How Can I open
.Net Core 3.0 project in Visual Studio 2017?
I have downloaded the .NET Core 3.0 SDK from dotnet.microsoft.com and created new project with
dotnet new command in a folder.
Building C# project shows error:
The current .NET SDK does not support targeting .NET Core 3.0. Either target .NET Core 2.1 or lower, or use a version of the .NET SDK that supports .NET Core 3.0.
I checked it but it doesn't work in my case:
.In VS 2017: You can just go to the Tools → Options → Project and Solutions → .NET Core and then check Use previews of the .NET Core SDK
- Deployment Artifacts vs Logical Artifacts
- Extract thumbnail for any file in Windows
- reset the file location using lseek() system call
- Implementation of operators for enum class
- How to Read an embedded resource as array of bytes without writing it to disk?
- String cannot contains all special symbols except - and '
- Does std::regex guaranttee the time-complexity in worst cases?
- C# WinForms Vertical Alignment for TextBox, etc
- error when i'm trying to delete an image used in a picturebox
- Visual Studio /**/ comment shortcut?