In SharePoint 2010 BCS, I have created an external content type to retrieve a list of appointments from our LoB application. This works, and I can see the list of appointments in SharePoint.
The problem is, I can only see the appointments as a list. I want to display them in a calendar, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
I've set the Office Item Type to Appointment, and everything I've read seems to imply that I can synchronize this list with an Outlook calendar, but I can't find any option to display the list as a calendar in SharePoint itself.
Has anyone found a way to display an external list in a calendar, or am I stuck with writing my own or buying a third-party add-on?
Sadly, you cannot use the calendar view with an external list. Here is a solution using a custom web part https://web.archive.org/web/20110313155828/http://www.tonstegeman.com/Blog/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=60
- SharePoint 2010: How to display an external list as a calendar?
- How to add a select for a year in react-dates?
- How to change date format (MM/DD/YY) to (YYYY-MM-DD) in date picker
- Why does Calendar.getTimeInMillis() returns negative value?
- Why does Calnedar.getTimeMillis() returns negativ value?
- react-big-calendar navigate to specific day / month
- Older Exchange calendar disappear in Android Calendar, but not in Apple Calendar
- How to get all days, months, and years in a drop down?
- Why is January month 0 in Java Calendar?
- How to add an event to a calendar SILENTLY in Android Studio?
- s(BeanContextServices bcs, Class> serviceClass)` | Inv
- tors(BeanContextServices bcs, Class serviceClass)` Invoked
- t(BeanContextServices bcs, Class> sc)` | Construct a `
- t(BeanContextServices bcs, Class> sc, boolean invalidat
- vent(BeanContextServices bcs, Class sc)` Construct a `BeanC
- vent(BeanContextServices bcs, Class sc, boolean invalidate)`
- ) * Calendar (class in calendar) * calendar (module) *
- e applicable in multiple calendar systems. For example, most
- ed by a property called `calendarField`. The `start` and `en