My app is set LCD always on but it loses too much power, I want to dim or turn off LCD light(no sleep or lock) after 50 seconds of inactivity.
I tried some solutions but no one cant cures my problem.
I just want it on one activity, not others.
Please help me with any class or method that I can use for this
My main problem:
I want to use hard key of an android device when it locked.
So now tell me,How can i use a hard key as a click in my app when screen locked???
i have a device with 5 hard key and i want use them when device locked down.
Keeping the screen on forever is as simple as creating a
wakeLock. Turning off the screen after sometimes (probably 30 seconds or so) will be enabled by default in almost all the Android devices.
I think what you are looking for here is an app that behaves like a media player app/ music playing app. You can do so by running a service in the foreground. You will need to create a persistent notification for this. This way, your app/ activity will not get killed even if the device screen is off.
Find the documentation here: https://developer.android.com/guide/components/services#Foreground
EDIT #1 As discussed in the comments, this link was helpful to the OP for getting the answer to his query: https://stackoverflow.com/a/29818026/3811983
- ViewPager Adapter shows wrong image
- How to replace an empty entry with zero in a delimited string [on hold]
- How to control JsonView visibility of foreign/packaged object attributes?
- Gradle how to add VM option to run and deploy jfoenix on javafx 11 idea?
- How do I monitor the computer's CPU, memory, and disk usage in Java?
- Android - How to Dismiss All Dialogs in onPause
- 2 TextViews, left with ellipsis, right with nowrap, single line
- How do I set the android text view to cut any letters that don't fit in a layout
- androdi upload bitmap to c# server from device
- Cannot implicitly convert type 'Java.Lang.Object' to 'Android.Runtime.JavaDictionary<string, string>
- e) access to 2 objects: `java` and `Packages` (note that per
- as `mobile/android/base/java/org/mozilla/gecko/AppConstants
- manifest correctness `android-checkstyle` | android-check
.java.in`. * The test must be incl
- asc $ cd asc/build/java $ ant ... jar:
- ard imports like `import java.util.*;` * Organize impo