In an OrientDb graph database, trying to get some information about Vertex, Edge pairs.
For example, consider the following case:
V1 ---E1---> V2 ---E2---> V3 --E3--> V2
I would like to have as result the following 3 rows;
V1, E1 V1, E2 V3, E3
I've tried the following:
select label, flatten(out.label) from V select label from (select flatten(out) from V) select label, flatten(out) from V select flatten(out) from V select $current, label from (traverse out from V while $depth <= 1) where $depth = 1
But none of these solutions seem to return what I want. How can I return Vertex, Edge pairs?
The CYPHER syntax, as used in Neo4j finally rescued me.
start n=node(*) MATCH (n)-[left]->(n2)<-[right]-(n3) WHERE n.type? ='myType' AND left.line > right.line - 1 AND left.line < right.line + 1 RETURN n, left, n2, right, n3
The node n is the pivoting element, on wich an filter can be provided, just as on each other step within the path. For me it was important to select a further step depending on an other part of the path.
With OrientDb I couldnt find a way to relate the properties to each other easily.
- What is the idiomatic solution in SQL Server for reserving a block of ids for use in a bulk insert?
- Does CodeIgniter automatically prevent SQL injection?
- Most efficient way to cancel or avoid select in union query?
- Python how do I auto generate a non existent primary key every time I insert new data
- Permissions using a TYPE as a Table Valued Parameter
- Select from table where ids are not in list of ids
- Fresh mysql database getting “mydb.background_task doesn't exist” - Django
- SQL Server Restore Failing with Error Read on “M:\MSSQL\My_FULL_Backup_20190924_010558.bak” failed: 1101(A tape access reached a filemark
- Insert set value into DB
- Count ID's having only one distinct value in Column B
- , Schema Object Names mysql50 identifier prefix, Schema Obj
- Module java.sql Package java.sql Interface PreparedStat
- Module java.sql Package javax.sql Interface RowSet *
- Module java.sql.rowset Package javax.sql.rowset Class B
- Module java.sql Package java.sql Interface ResultSet
- Module java.sql Package java.sql Interface CallableStat
- Module java.sql Package java.sql Interface Statement
- compact2, compact3 java.sql Interface PreparedStatement
- ompact2, compact3 javax.sql Interface RowSet * All Sup
- compact3 javax.sql.rowset Class BaseRowSet * java.la